Yes, Justin Bieber has a dad, and his name is Lord Bieber–at least on Twitter anyway.

Jeremy Bieber, Bieber’s dad, lives in Canada. He remarried and has two younger kids, Jazmyn and Jaxon, Justin’s younger step-brother and sister.

“I have a great relationship with my dad,” the pop star, 16, told Seventeen. “When I was younger, he taught me how to play some songs on the guitar, like ‘Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door’ by Bob Dylan.”

The tattoo Justin got earlier this year was a seagull matching a seagull his father also has tattooed on his chest.
“My life is my son,” Jeremy wrote years ago on his personal website. “He is 9 years old and is the most talented person I know. He’s a ‘looker’ too (just like his dad)!”

Justin Bieber’s dad, Jeremy Bieber tends to stay off the radar as far as his famous son is concerned. We hear about Justin Bieber’s mom quite a bit, but not much is known about Justin Bieber’s dad. Who is Jeremy Bieber?

Jeremy Bieber lives in Canada, where he is married with two children. He is 37 years old, so he was quite young when he became Justin Bieber’s dad!

Justin and Jeremy Bieber have a good relationship, and Justin even said, “I have a great relationship with my dad. When I was younger, he taught me how to play some songs on the guitar, like ‘Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door’ by Bob Dylan.”

Justin Bieber also adds that his dad turned him onto certain styles of music and says, “He’s the one who got me into classic rock and then turned me on to stuff like Guns N’ Roses and Metallica. He taught me how to drive too. He’s cool.”

Jeremy Bieber and Justin Bieber also have matching seagull tattoos, as a symbol of their bond.

source:
http://www.longislandpress.com/2010/11/15/justin-biebers-dad-justin-biebers-dad-jeremy-bieber-lord-bieber/
http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2010/11/15/justin-biebers-dad-who-is-jeremy-bieber-justin-biebers-dad/

0 comments

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...